Photo by Flickr user tausen
We’ve been keeping our search for the next wave of top mom blogs highly under wraps since our initial announcement.
Check it out again if you missed it, but here’s the gist.
We’re looking to highlight bloggers with:
- something valuable to say
- that certain something that makes you spend hours lost in their archives
- sites that are new or still under the radar of the big awards
We asked our readers and we asked some of the mom bloggers that we admire. (lots of links)
And we got great feedback!
Naturally, not everyone can will, but we’ve narrowed the field down to ten finalists.
Tomorrow, we’ll reveal the winners!
So if you had something to add…”speak now or forever hold your peace”…I mean, we would love to hear it!
In no particular order. Of course!
- But I Do Have a Law Degree
- The Naptown Organizer
- Let Why Lead
- Lil Kids Things
- Seven Seas of Rhye
- Expatria Baby
- Five Kids is a Lot of Kids
- By Any Other Name
- Life in Pint-Sized Form (Not exactly a mom, but a provider of excellent parenting insights.)
- Jason Good (Yes, he’s also not a mom. But he blogs about parenting. And he’s amazing.)
What do you think? Is there someone on here that you just love? A blogger that you know could really use and benefit from this boost?